Don’t leave your most valuable assets – your corporate data and systems – without a plan to recover from in the event of an outage or disaster.
We’ll map out BC (Business Continuity) plan to be taken to continue your business operations
And a DR (Disaster Recovery) plan to document step-by-step needed to be made to safeguard data when an incident such as drive failure, natural disaster or user error has taken place
Count on Poinvitity Managed DR and BC for:
- Keeping your business and employees going even when disaster strikes.
- Storing backups of your data to ensure your company’s future.
- Reducing the cost of downtime and data loss.
Pointivity creates cost-effective and adaptable DR solutions for you without the overhead cost associated with traditional DR. We customize the configuration for your specific requirements to meet your needs by:
- Understanding your company’s business and IT environment: what systems does your business need to function?
- Performing risk assessment: where are the weaknesses in your protocols and processes?
- Evaluate IT resource requirements: who and what resources are needed for the business to resume operations?
- Testing and maintenance: let’s put the plan into action.
The Cost of Downtime
See how Pointivity helped economic research and consulting firm Laffer Associates reduce data risk and downtime with a simple and secure Microsoft-based solution.
Building DR with Azure
Be prepared with a business continuity plan that includes disaster recovery for all your major IT systems — without the expense of secondary infrastructure through Microsoft Azure.
- Achieve low recovery point objective (RPO) and recovery time objective (RTO) targets for every major system in your organization, simply and cost-effectively.
- Eliminate the hassle and cost of secondary datacenters and tap into a cloud-based data recovery solution.
- Achieve your goals for continuity and compliance and help secure your data with industry-leading protection offered by encryption features.
- Utilize automated recovery plans to get your apps and datacenter back up in a matter of hours instead of weeks or months.
- Test your business continuity plans, or run dev-test copies of production workloads in Azure whenever you need to, without impacting users.
- Test new versions of applications with copies of live data, and then seamlessly put the new version into production in your datacenter.